Sunday 31 August 2014

Pink pink pink inspiration plus winners

Good morning and Happy Sunday to you, we're back with lots of inspiration for our 'Pink Pink and more Pink' Challenge, if you're visiting to enter your project just click


Don't forget there's a fab prize of a gorgeous stencil and a PanPastel for our lucky winner thanks to those generous peeps at Premium Craft Brands

Before we check out the inspiration from our DT its time to announce the lucky winner and top 3 from our last challenge 'Bold and Bright'! 

The winner of challenge, chosen by Random.org is .........


Congratulations Naomi!!! Email us quoting your winners code which is PPWK2001 to claim your prize!!

The DT had a tricky job picking the top 3 from so many stunning projects but it had to be done and the Top 3 from our 'Bold and Bright' challenge are:

(wooo hoo it must be your lucky day Naomi!!)

Now back to our current challenge and  our DT have got lots of 'Pink' inspiration for you:

Doreen
Hello to you all I am sharing my inspiration piece for PanPastel. I started by dusting over the Permanent Red Tint followed by some Permanent Red and  Titanium white at the top of my picture, I then blended some Magenta over the bottom half . Full details from my blog.






Yvonne - PanPastels are so versatile.  Colour paper clay, paint, emboss.  All details of how I made this card are on my blog.






Anjie This started out life as a Kraft board bird house. To start with I gave it a base coat of white Gesso. I then mixed the Magenta Pan Pastel with the Gesso and gave it another coat. I then used the same Pan Pastel through the Spirograph mask to create the pattern. I then painted over it with a coat of Glassy Gesso and painted and added a wooden butterfly.



Terry  I had fun with a canvas, worked on the background with the Spiderweb Dutch Doobadoo Stencil, lots of Light Modelling Paste and I mixed the Pinkish Panpastel with water and sprayed it onto the canvas untill I got the right shade of pink. Played with butterflies and colored them with Pink Pans and on top Iridescent Paste. I did the same with the sentiments and topped it with Iridescent Paste.

 The products I have played with are:




Claire C I've altered a little bird house too and loads of fun playing with my PanPastels and Maimeri Mediums, you can find all the details on my blog








***********************************

Thanks for visiting, you can enter our 'Pink Pink and More Pink' challenge here
and we'll see you next week for a brand new challenge!!

1 comment:

We love to hear your feedback so please feel free to leave the team a comment below - we love reading them!